Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase. It is at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I believe in and do not allow this to influence my recommendations. Thank you for your support.
Their love for their family led them to Young Living. After a while they added Young Living Independent Distributor to their services. They don’t only offer DIY Essential Oil Kits anymore, they now offer a team that can help you grow your own Young Living Business.
Where, Oh Where is Old Soul Mama?
1. I love God and my family before anything else. Without them, I am nothing. I will do anything for them no matter what. I am a fierce mama bear. I love them with a deep love, one that is painful.
2. I love Young Living essential oils. I.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS.
3. When I want to learn about something I go full force. I learn everything I can until I am satisfied knowing that I have exhausted every resource.
4. I am a teacher at heart. I teach my children everything I know so they will have every advantage in life I can give them.
I like people and I like to talk…I just don’t like small talk. You know the whole, “Hi, how are you?” “Good, How are you?” “I’m fine.” “What have you been up to lately?”
Bleh…so.awkward. Are you an introvert? Here is a great book about it.
6. I love to crochet. I don’t seem to have time to do it so much anymore 🙁 But, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to crochet. Someday, I’ll hopefully have time to do it again….but until then I just stare at my yarn, tell it how beautiful it is and how much I love it.
7. That’s another thing…I am pretty sarcastic and whitty in my humor. I can’t help it…that’s just my personality. I love to be funny. Like, when I freak my kids out by talking to my yarn.
8. I spend a great deal of my time quoting children’s movies or just movies in general. There are literally times where my family and I can talk whole conversations almost entirely in movie quotes.
9. I love animals-all kinds, every kind. I have 2 dogs and a cat right now. Before we moved, I had 4 horses, 60 chickens, 4 cats, 4 dogs, a guinea pig and too many rabbits to count. I love to love them and nurse them back to health. All our pets are rescues.
10. I love my coffee with a TON of liquid french vanilla creamer. Why did I tell you this? Well, you can learn a lot about how a person by how they take their coffee. My husband says I drink creamer with a little bit of coffee. Here is my favorite. Haha
What does that mean about me? Who knows…
I truly appreciate each and every one of you. I love my readers and customers. You all have made me a better person. I strive to do better because of you. I want to learn more so I can help you. I want to give you content that impacts and reaches you. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me be apart of your life. No matter how successful I am, I will always be the one behind this keyboard because you matter to me.
Thank you for blessing me,
Old Soul Mama
Maybe you just signed up as a Young Living Member and you don’t know what to do with your essential oils.
There is a solution.
The original DIY Essential Oil Starter Kit.
In this kit you will receive everything you need to start replacing toxic products in your home.
This DIY Starter Kit allows you to fully discover the universe of essential oils! You will have everything you need to get rid of those cancer causing products you buy at the store.
Not only will you have everything you need, you will have recipes that cater to specific complaints.
The best part? There is a DIY Starter Kit that fits anyone’s budget. Everyone should have access to better health for their family. Now you can. Give your family the healthier life they deserve. Give them the best you can. Act now.
The Chemistry of Essential Oils Oxygenated Compounds Part 3 of 3 Disclaimer The Chemistry of Essential Oils Oxygenated Compounds Part 3 of 3 will be
The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple -Part 2 of 3 Disclaimer In The Chemistry of Essential Oils Part 1 we discussed the first category of
The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple -Part 1 of 3 Disclaimer Essential Oil Chemistry 101 for beginners. Before reading this, I am going to
Do Essential Oils Really Work When Taken Internally? Is it safe to take essential oils internally? Let’s see what the experts say… Disclaimer: None of
Do Essential Oils Really Work Topically? Do essential oils really work? Yes! Let’s look at the science behind how essential oils work topically. How Do
How to Talk to Your Children about…… Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission if you
Pinterest Facebook Twitter Tumblr Stranger Danger for Young Children Stranger Danger by Age Despite the title of this post, I actually do not believe you
Child Safety Rules Every Parent Should Enforce Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission if you